Re: PostgreSQL Auditing

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Auditing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/02/2016 07:31 AM, curtis.ruck@gmail.com wrote:
> Its not available in rpm or premade binary forms in its current instantiation, not a big deal for me, but it raises
thebarrier to entry.

> If it was packaged into an RPM, what would be the process to get it added to postgresql's yum repositories?

Assuming it is not placed into core, we would need to work with the deb
and rpm projects. Which I am sure we could (and would) do.

Sincerely,
JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts