Re: psqlODBC crashes upon memory allocation failures

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: psqlODBC crashes upon memory allocation failures
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 2016/01/28 15:27, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As I said here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/0A3221C70F24FB45833433255569204D1F4DB1CF@G01JPEXMBYT05
>
> psqlODBC ignores memory allocation failure in a number of places.  That causes the application crash due to NULL
dereference. Actually, I ran into the crash of my 32-bit application under high load.

> The attached patch is the fix for it.  I wish this will be included in the upcoming release.

Thanks.
I would take care of this patch.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: A query retrieving many rows crashes with psqlodbc-09.05.0100
От: "Venkatesan, Sekhar"
Сообщение: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!