Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
Дата
Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball  (Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 1/22/2016 11:19 AM, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> John>noone packaging for a released OS (using rpm, deb, etc) is going
> to want to pull from git
>
> I'm afraid you are missing the point.
> Here's the URL I recommend:
> https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/archive/REL9.4.1207.tar.gz
> It is a HTTPS URL of a file that never changes. That exact contents
> was used to build pgjdbc 9.4.1207.

ok, thats fine.    sorry, I thought you were referring to pulling the
whole source out of git.

От: Vladimir Sitnikov
Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball