Re: postgis packages for postgresql 9.5

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: postgis packages for postgresql 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 01/20/2016 07:30 PM, Lucas Fairchild-Madar wrote:
> Is there any scheduled release date for postgis packages for postgresql
> 9.5? I'm specifically interested in ubuntu trusty packages.

No schedule, but the packages surely are on their way, currently
stopping by the Test Repo Mountains and enjoying the nice view from
there, relaxing a bit, before reaching Stable Valley and having to work
hard.

If you're brave and smart, you might already be able to catch one of the
guys at trusty-pgdg-testing.

Regards

Markus Wanner