Re: PATCH: Login/Group Role Node

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PATCH: Login/Group Role Node
Дата
Re: PATCH: Login/Group Role Node  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ashesh,

Addition to below, I also observed two more issues,

- It's a bad idea to give md5 hash of current role's password in properties/edit mode, A malicious user can use that hash to crack another role's password.

- When you select a role and click on SQL panel (near to Statistic panel), we encounter exception as below,

  File "/home/murtuza/PROJECT/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/roles/__init__.py", line 531, in wrapped
    return f(self, **kwargs)
  File "/home/murtuza/PROJECT/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/roles/__init__.py", line 714, in sql
    data=self.request,
AttributeError: 'RoleView' object has no attribute 'request'

Regards,
Murtuza