Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

От Anastasia Lubennikova
Тема Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

12.01.2016 20:47, Jeff Janes:
> It looks like the "covering" patch, with or without the "omit_opclass"
> patch, does not support expressions as included columns:
>
> create table foobar (x text, y xml);
> create index on foobar (x) including  (md5(x));
> ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 904
> create index on foobar (x) including  ((y::text));
> ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 911
>
> I think we would probably want it to work with those (or at least to
> throw a better error message).
Thank you for the notice. I couldn't fix it quickly and added a stub in
the latest patch.
But I'll try to fix it and add expressions support a bit later.

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Anastasia Lubennikova
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table partition + join pushdown