Re: PATCH: Minor patch to fix issue in Integer Control [ pgAdmin4 ]

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PATCH: Minor patch to fix issue in Integer Control [ pgAdmin4 ]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
+++ Updated patch file.

Hi,

I have added fix for server drop issue & added min & max value for 'port' when we add db server in pgAdmin4.
I have also added flags to make sure we enter correct value in model when we use Integer Control.

Thanks,
Murtuza Zabuawala