SQL Joins

От tjennette@thomasnelson.com (Trace)
Тема SQL Joins
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Can someone please tell me what this previously-written SQL is doing?
I don't understand how it is structured.  I'm familiar with JOINs such
as this (1 joined table per 1 ON phrase):

FROM t1
LEFT OUTER JOIN t2 ON t1.id = t2.id
LEFT OUTER JOIN t3 ON t2.name = t3.name

But the following SQL is puzzling me.  To which JOINs are the ON
phrases connected?

Any help would be appreciated!  (Feel free to re-format the physical
structure of the lines....as this is the way it came to me!)

Trace'

FROM eStoreManager.estore_dept_prod LEFT OUTER JOIN   eStoreManager.estore_product ON
eStoreManager.estore_dept_prod.sku=

eStoreManager.estore_product.sku    RIGHT OUTER JOIN   eStoreManager.tblCProductClass LEFT OUTER JOIN
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassProductON        eStoreManager.tblCProductClass.ProductClassID =

eStoreManager.tblCProductClassProduct.ProductClassID        ON        eStoreManager.estore_product.sku =
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassProduct.sku        FULL OUTER JOIN       eStoreManager.tblCProductClassCreator INNER JOIN
     eStoreManager.tblCCreator ON eStoreManager.tblCProductClassCreator.CreatorID =

eStoreManager.tblCCreator.CreatorID   ON eStoreManager.tblCProductClass.ProductClassID =
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassCreator.ProductClassID

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: