Re: [PROPOSAL] Nepali Snowball dictionary

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] Nepali Snowball dictionary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Arthur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> Is it appropriate to add new snowball dictionaries? I'm not sure about
> policy of including new snowball dictionaries.

We are not the upstream for the snowball stuff, and lack the expertise
to decide whether proposed changes are any good.  To get anything
changed there, you'd have to get it approved by the snowball group.

As best I know, the original list
http://lists.tartarus.org/mailman/listinfo/snowball-discuss
is moribund, but there's a fork at
http://snowballstem.org
that has at least some activity.

Probably the first step ought to involve syncing our copy with the
current state of that upstream, something that's not been done in a
very long time :-(