Re: oldest/newestCommitTs output by pg_controldata

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: oldest/newestCommitTs output by pg_controldata
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/28/2015 09:53 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>> The name is just as misleading at the source-code level, maybe more so
>>> since they're all just numbers in C.  +1 for changing it everywhere
>>> before somebody makes a mistake based on the incorrect names.
>>
>> Ok, I'm on it now
>
> Great, thanks.

I think the attached does the job. Note I settled on
(new|old)estCommitTsXid as that seemed most descriptive and not horribly
longer than before. It did mean, however, that I needed to add a single
space to all the output in pg_resetxlog and pg_controldata, which added
a fair amount to the patch size.

It is all fairly straightforward, but given the impending 9.5 release,
it'd be nice if someone has a chance to give this a quick review before
I commit.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: oldest/newestCommitTs output by pg_controldata
Сообщение: Re: oldest/newestCommitTs output by pg_controldata