Re: psqlODBC 08.03- Supportability

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: psqlODBC 08.03- Supportability
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 12/25/2015 12:50 AM, Venkata Mahesh. Putta wrote:
> Hi Team,
> We are planning to migrate few Vendor based applications from Windows Server 2003 to the latest server Operating
SystemWindows Server 2012/2008. Before migration we would like to do the assessment of the application and check the
supportability.
> We are performing the assessment for:
> Application Name: psqlODBC 08.03
> Version: 08.03
> Vendor: PostgreSQL Global Development Group

PGDG is not a vendor it is a non-profit entity that serves as an
umbrella for Postgres development.

> Kindly provide us the Official documents/ Website links that confirm the Supportability of the application on the
latestServer Operating Systems - Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008.
> Incase documents/ Website links are currently unavailable then please help us gathering the information in the below
tableif they are supported or not.

If you are looking for paid support I would suggest looking at the
Postgres support companies listed here:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/

In any case the only true way to know whether your particular use of
psqlobc will work on newer versions of an OS is to run it through a test
suite on said OS.

> * - Lowest available version supported on all the 4 Operating System.
> This information would help us assess the application and migrate accordingly to the latest Operating Systems.
> Thanks for your help.
> With Warm Regards,
> Vendor Research Team
> Trimax Americas
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended ONLY for the person to whom it is addressed. It contains
CONFIDENTIALand PRIVILEGED information which you MAY NOT FORWARD TO ANY OTHER PARTY. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosureor distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mailand destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive
furthercommunications through this medium, please notify the sender immediately.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Venkata Mahesh. Putta"
Сообщение: psqlODBC 08.03- Supportability
От: John Kew
Сообщение: Anecdotal JDBC vs ODBC bulk export performance