Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/23/2015 05:45 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Yeah, the last version of the patch dates of August, and there is
>> visibly agreement that the information of pg_controldata provided at
>> SQL level is useful while the data of pg_config is proving to be less
>> interesting for remote users. Could the patch be rebased and split as
>> suggested above?
>
> I am marking this patch as returned with feedback, there is not much activity...

I just dusted this off yesterday finally. Anyway, based on the
discussions I plan to:

1) split it into two separate patches, one for pg_config and one for  pg_controldata.
2) Change the pg_controldata to be a bunch of separate functions as  suggested by Josh Berkus rather than one SRF.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com