Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015/12/22 14:05, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 1:41 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> Updated and rebased patch attached which takes the 'pg_switch_xlog'
>> default role back out, leaving us with:
>>
>> pg_monitor - View privileged info
>> pg_backup - start/stop backups, switch xlog, create restore points
>> pg_replay - Pause/resume xlog replay on replicas
>> pg_replication - Create/destroy/etc replication slots
>> pg_rotate_logfile - Request logfile rotation
>> pg_signal_backend - Signal other backends (cancel query/terminate)
>> pg_file_settings - View configuration settings in all config files
>
> Thanks. This looks fine to me. I just have one single comment:
>
> +       <entry>Request logfile rotation.</entry>
> s/logfile/transaction log file/

Looks correct as is. Or maybe "server's log file" as in:

9.26.2. Server Signaling Functions

pg_rotate_logfile(): Rotate server's log file

Thanks,
Amit

Сообщение: Re: custom function for converting human readable sizes to bytes
Сообщение: Re: custom function for converting human readable sizes to bytes