Re: pgAdmin website translations - SPANISH

От diego@adminsa.com
Тема Re: pgAdmin website translations - SPANISH
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> As you may be aware, the pgAdmin website, http://www.pgadmin.org/ has
> recently been overhauled. The new site has been live in English for a
> week or two now, and hopefully most of the typos have been found so it
> should now be safe to start work on the translations of the content.
>
> I've sent this message to as many of the previous website translators as
> I could find email addresses for, as well as the pgAdmin mailing lists,
> in the hope that we can get the website translated into as many
> languages as possible, much as we have done with pgAdmin in the past.
>
> If you are able to work on a translation, before you start, please let
> me know so I can ensure that no effort is being duplicated. Then,
> download the .pot file and translate away! If you are new to translation
> work, you can find details of how to go about the task on
> http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/
>
> When you have finished, please do not forget to set your name and email
> address in the translation header, then forward me the .po and .mo files
> to be added to the site.
>
> Translation template:
> http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/trunk/www/locale/p
> gadmin3_website.pot
>
> Thanks in advance to all of you that contribute to this effort.
>
> Regards, Dave.

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Dave:

I will handle spanish translation, if you don't mind.

I am still unable to access SVN server from my home ADSL but I expect to
have this issue solved by the week end, as promised by my ADSL supplier. I
guess they will assign me an ip range other than 190.48.xxx.xxx, which
seems to be the cause of my troubles due some misbehaving router somewhere
in the net.

Regards,
Diego.