Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
>> Interesting approach. I certainly prefer it to the alternative
>> approach of framing the problem as a visibility concern.

> Yes, I certainly like this better than my previous attempt.

Re-reading the patch, I realized that it wasn't using the ExecutorState
infrastructure anymore, except for a short-lived memory context.  So we
can get an additional small savings by dropping the executor dependency
and just making a temp context for ourselves.

Pushed with that improvement.

Сообщение: Re: The statement is re-executed (performed twice) on commit if it isdeclared as "cursor with hold" and the cursor is not closed yet