Re: Logical replication and multimaster

От Konstantin Knizhnik
Тема Re: Logical replication and multimaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have updated DTM page at PoastgreSQL WiKi adding  information about multimaster.
Also we have created repository at github  with our version of PostgreSQL and DTM extensions:
multimaster, pg_dtm, pg_tsdtm, bdr (sorry for plagiarism, it is just a toy, lightweight version of multimaster with asynchronous replication, used  to compare performance).