Re: [pgsql-www] Propaganda page

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Propaganda page
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
CC'ing -advocacy because that seems to be actually relevant to that list...

On 12/09/2015 04:06 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 12/07/2015 01:44 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> Josh - can you shed some light on what our currently maintained source
>> for that data is?
>
> We started setting up a file source instead of the git server, but I
> don't remember what happened with that.  I think the task got
> sidetracked as a low priority.
>
> Maybe we need a pg.org S3 repo I can push stuff to?

so from a postgresql.org advocacy and website perspective we currently
have the following three "sources" for our graphics, logos and related
stuff:

* a pgfoundry project on http://pgfoundry.org/projects/graphics/ -

* a repo on git.postgresql.org - Status: outdated, incomplete snd
unmaintained

* a "file source" - Status: unknown

Is it just me or that situation does not strike me as "low priority" -
but more of an important matter to be solved rather sooner than later?

Stefan