Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have reviewed this patch and it still applies to master, compiles and
passes the test suite.

I like the goal of the patch, making use of the already existing
abbreviation machinery in more cases is something we should do and the
patch itself looks clean.

I can also confirm the roughly 25% speedup in the best case (numerics
which are all distinct) with no measurable slowdown in the worst case.

Given this speedup and the small size of the patch I think we should
apply it. I will set this patch to "Ready for Commiter".

Andreas