Re: buildfarm failures on smew and anole

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: buildfarm failures on smew and anole
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Anyway, as Andres said, the machines were working fine until recently,
> so I think we just need to get them un-broken.

I think you're talking past each other.  What would be useful here is
to find out *why* these machines are now failing, when they didn't before.
There might or might not be anything useful to be done about it, but if
we don't have that information, we can't tell.