Re: ARRAY[1] || NULL <> array_append(ARRAY[1], NULL)

От Michael Herold
Тема Re: ARRAY[1] || NULL <> array_append(ARRAY[1], NULL)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 01/12/15 00:59, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I would argue that '{}'::int[] is zero dimmensions, so there is no
> documented behavior for this.

Thank you for your reply. Agree, I am writing to pgsql-docs because I
think this should be fixed with proper documentation.

My actual concern is that it is totally unclear how to (re)set the lower
bound of an array. At least I waisted an our to figure that out.