Re: Setof-returning function create script bug

От Nikolai Zhubr
Тема Re: Setof-returning function create script bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello Stefan,

this bug is (supposed to be) fixed in git, however beta1 binaries were
released before the fix. Therefore, you can either wait for beta2 (or
whatever release happens next), or rebuild new binaries yourself from
git (although building windows binaries from scratch involves quite a
lot of burden)

Regards,
Nikolai

26.11.2015 22:18, Stefan Stefanov: