Re: bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL

От Jim Holliday
Тема Re: bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I am using the new DLL that Hiroshi provided.  It is working great in
Powerbuilder.
I am not sure if it has your pg_namespace fixes in it or not.
I would be happy to test any new versions you create, just email me a
DLL.

I will let you know how the new DLL works with VISIO.
Thanks again

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Bruce Momjian
    Sent: Fri 1/3/2003 1:17 PM
    To: Hiroshi Inoue
    Cc: Jim Holliday; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
    Subject: Re: [ODBC] bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL

    Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> [...]
The below cut
    > from the
    > > info.c file should replace all instances on pg_namespace. in
the where
    > clause with
    > > pn. This should be done in both places.
    >
    > Does the code give you a wrong result in the first place ?

    I see what Hiroshi is saying now --- there was a reference to
    pg_namespace (in WHERE but not in FROM) _and_ a reference to
'pn' as an
    alias for pg_namespace (in WHERE and FROM).

    The attached patch fixes this by creating a pn1 and pn2 alias
for
    pg_namespace in FROM.  It also improves some of the alias tags.
Applied
    to ODBC CVS.  Can someone run some tests on these?

    --
      Bruce Momjian                        |
http://candle.pha.pa.us

Вложения