Re: Find Dialog in SQL box (Admin3)?

От Yurgis Baykshtis
Тема Re: Find Dialog in SQL box (Admin3)?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> Since the custom lexer isn't unicode clean, it's still commented out.
> Please fix it, using wxString::ToAscii and wxString::FromAscii.
> wxScintilla seems to use a mixture of ansi and unicode, not very
healthy...

Ok, I will make that change. Do you need a diff from the same version I
used before, or from what you just committed?

> There will always be one missing... :-)

Yeah, I simply added the ones I saw unhighlighted in my functions. There
more for sure.

> Please check if highlighting is there correct too.

I believe anything between \'...\' is highlighted as a string in the
custom lexer implementation.

> Do you miss regex?

No, I don't. :)