Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/02/22 10:49, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2017/02/21 20:17, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
>> Are you sure you have attached the right patch?
>
> Oops, really fixed this time.

Sorry again, 3rd time's a charm.  I copy-paste the hunk below from the
patch file before I attach it to make sure:

-    recordDependencyOn(&childobject, &parentobject, DEPENDENCY_NORMAL);
+    if (child_is_partition)
+        recordDependencyOn(&childobject, &parentobject, DEPENDENCY_AUTO);
+    else
+        recordDependencyOn(&childobject, &parentobject, DEPENDENCY_NORMAL);

Thanks,
Amit