Re: postgreSQL.conf has become zero byte file

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: postgreSQL.conf has become zero byte file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/16/2015 06:59 PM, M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In our production setup we found new issue as postgreSQL.conf has become
> zero byte file.
>
> After some time we copied that file from some back up, after some time
> it has again become zero byte.
>
> Any clue what is the reason of this behavior.

I tend to doubt that Postgres is zeroing out its own conf file. My guess
is some other program/script is doing that. If you can narrow down the
time frame this happening, I would then look for any cron/scheduled jobs
that are running at the same time.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com