Re: update inside function does not use the index

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: update inside function does not use the index
Дата
Re: update inside function does not use the index  (Johannes <jotpe@posteo.de>)
Список pgsql-general
On 11/16/2015 08:03 AM, Johannes wrote:

Ccing list

> No, i did a mistake while simplifying it.
>
> It should be
>
> FOR i IN SELECT id, level, path_names||'%' as path_names from x LOOP
> update x set path_ids[i.level] = i.id where path_names like i.path_names;

So what do you see if you do?:

EXPLAIN ANALYZE select ... your_function(...);

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Cj B
Сообщение: Re: bdr appears to be trying to replicate to itself