Re: DB_link connection

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: DB_link connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/16/2015 3:39 AM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:

please reply to the list so that others in similar situation can benefit
from the eventual solution.

> Please find the output of rpm -qa |grep postgres
>
> -bash-4.1# rpm -qa |grep postgres
> postgresql-8.4.9-1.el6_1.1.x86_64
> postgresql-libs-8.4.9-1.el6_1.1.x86_64
> postgresql-devel-8.4.9-1.el6_1.1.x86_64

that suggests postgres 8.4 runtime was installed with your CentOS....
if it was my system, I would remove that.

> We install postgress using the below run file
> ./postgresql-9.4.5-1-linux-x64.run

ah,   that must be the enterpriseDB installer package, I've never used
that on Linux, but I believe it installs the contrib modules, so you'd
just need to do the..

    psql yourdb
     create extension dblink;
     \q

part to enable dblink in your database...