Re: How to DB export XML File in PostgreSQL?

От Steve Choi
Тема Re: How to DB export XML File in PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello. Thank you for your interesting.
Any person know that how to db export XML file in PostgreSQL? I use Ver. 8.4 and Operating System Linux. Have a nice day.

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Do you want to export the data of your database into a (single?) XML file, or do you want to export XML files that stored in the database? Thomas

Yeah. I wanna export databse into single XML file. I don't know how can I implement.

For example, I have Car databse. Into the database, Threre are three tables. Engine, Door, Handle.

If I queryed on PostgreSQL, SELECT Item_ID FROM Engine,

I want to export the result to Single XML file. How can I make it? Have a nice day. Thank you for your answer. :)