Re: postgres sometimes returns no data

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: postgres sometimes returns no data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/13/2015 08:39 AM, db042190 wrote:
> currently, log line prefix is log_line_prefix = '%t '.
>
> Not sure what the blank following the t does.

The blank is so this happens:

2015-11-10 00:55:11 EST HINT
                        ^

It is a literal space to separate the log prefix from the log message to
make things clearer.

> u probably want me to change it to log_line_prefix = '%t%a%u%d%r%h%p% ' or
> something like that?

That may be a bit much. %a probably does not do what you think it does.
It returns a name that has to be set and may not be set by a connecting
client. %r and %h are somewhat redundant with %r just adding the port to %h