Re:

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/13/2015 05:19 AM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
> It is very simple. If you have already created database icare then
> DO NOT use the -create flag!

You can do that, you just cannot do that when the database you are
connecting to, --dbname=icare, is the one you want to create. I use
--dbname=postgres to connect to the system database postgres and have
pg_restore then clean/create the intended database from there. In this
case the database does not seem to be the issue. The problem is when
pg_restore starts trying to create SCHEMA in the database.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com