Re: tds_fdw - work on windows

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: tds_fdw - work on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/10/2015 07:37 AM, Mammarelli, Joanne T wrote:
> Are there any options for linking a Microsoft sql database to a postgresql database?
>
> (I want the postgresql database to be the "puller")

How did you install Postgres on the Windows machine?

If through the graphical installer from EDB, you might want to to see if
tds_fdw is offered through the Stack Builder?

issetting up a cygwin environment and seeing if it will build in that.

Datain Trouble? Get it in Treble! http://BlueTreble.com

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: ??: postgres cpu 100% need help
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: "Web of trust" connections