Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Πεμ 15 Νοε 2012 20:31:05 Xiaobo Gu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I list  all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through
> SQL, especially thoese without any objects created inside it.

1st solution :

select catalog_name,schema_name from information_schema.schemata ;

2nd solution :

select * from pg_namespace ;

> Regards,
>
> Xiaobo Gu

-
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEPT

От: Виктор Егоров
Сообщение: Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL
Сообщение: Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL