Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server

От Jim Longwill
Тема Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to Mr. Nasby & others for these references & input.

Indeed.  I'm rather sure we don't have tables updated heavily enough to
warrant any adjustments to autovacuum, or to do extra 'vacuuming' of the
database.  So I'll be leaving it alone (i.e. there's nothing broke so no
fixes needed!)
--Jim  :^)

--
Jim Longwill