Re:Re: Different sort result between PostgreSQL 8.4 and 12.5

От gzh
Тема Re:Re: Different sort result between PostgreSQL 8.4 and 12.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear Magnus:

The information you sent through to me was perfect.
After I checked the operating system, I found that they are really different.

--PostgreSQL 8.4
LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8

--PostgreSQL 12.5
LANG=en_US.UTF-8

After I added the following syntax after the "order by ascid" in PostgreSQL 12.5 database, I got the same result as PostgreSQL 8.4

COLLATE "ja-JP-x-icu"

Thank you for being so helpful.

 2022-06-27 19:33:01,"Magnus Hagander" <magnus@hagander.net> :