Anyone in Indianapolis? Meetup on Dec. 3?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Anyone in Indianapolis? Meetup on Dec. 3?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Folks,

I will be travelling to Indianapolis Dec. 2-4.  If there are some
PostgreSQL users in that area, I'd love to do an evening event and give
a talk on something, like replication, performance, or 9.5 features.

Right now I need at least a couple people to respond to this (off-list,
probably), including someone who can host the event (probably at your
office).

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.