Re: [HACKERS] UTF-32 support in PostgreSQL ?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] UTF-32 support in PostgreSQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-translators

On 10/23/2015 11:29 PM, fortin.christian@videotron.ca wrote:
> Is PostgreSQL support UNICODE  UTF-32 characters ?
>
> If not, I think it's a must to be internationnal.
>
> To help you in this task, you could use this UTF-32 editor:
>
> https://wxmedit.github.io/downloads.html
>
> thanks.

Do you mean data stored as UTF-32, or source code in UTF-32, or
translation files as UTF-32?

For data, UTF-32 does not meet our requirements for server side encoding
(as well as being horribly inefficient space-wise).

cheers

andrew

В списке pgsql-translators по дате отправления: