Re: Where do I enter commands?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Where do I enter commands?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/24/2015 7:33 PM, David Blomstrom wrote:
> I'd greatly prefer a GUI. It seems like a command-line tool would be
> incredibly tedious when creating tables, modifying them, filling them
> with data, etc. Thanks.

normally, your application programs do the data filling part, manual
data entry direct via sql is fairly uncommon.

anyways, the GUI is pgAdmin, and you can create a database by opening
the server, and selecting 'new database...', give it an owner, etc.
then open that database, find hte Public schema therewithin, and create
your table(s) in that schema...

Сообщение: Re: Where do I enter commands?
Сообщение: Re: Where do I enter commands?