Re: strange connection problem.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: strange connection problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/23/2015 08:23 AM, Day, David wrote:
> One app is connecting through libpqxx,  the other 2,  glassfish and
> ejabber chat agent,  I am not certain.
>
> It is only on this one machine where I am having a connection  issue
> with any of these apps.
>
> I can connect via the identical roles that these apps would be using via
> the psql command line on this system.
>
> I doubt that all three would have a connection issue on the same day,
> without some kind of global matter.
>
> My pg_hba.conf file on this system is the following.
>
> # "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
>
> local   all             all                                     trust
>
> # IPv4 local connections:
>
> host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            trust
>
> # IPv6 local connections:
>
> host    all             all             ::1/128                 trust
>
> # Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
>
> # replication privilege.
>
> host all all 192.168.32.0/19 trust
>
> I don’t believe this to be a postgres problem, but you don’t know what
> you don’t know.

Can you launch one or more of the apps from the command line and see if
any errors appear there, that are not bubbling up to the app?

Also, and to answer Toms questions, what are the exact connection
parameters being used in the app(s)?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: strange connection problem.
Сообщение: Re: strange connection problem.