Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions
Дата
Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't think enabling backtraces without a way to disable them is a good idea
> - security vulnerablilities in backtrace generation code are far from unheard
> of and can make error handling a lot slower...

Well, in that case we have to have some kind of control GUC, and
I think the consensus is that the one we have now is under-designed.
So I also vote for a full revert and try again in v18.