Re: Large queries - again...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Large queries - again...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Steve Howe" <howe@carcass.dhs.org> writes:
>> (Thinks for awhile...)  You're not using PQsetnonblocking() are you,
>> by any chance?

> No, I'm not.

Drat, another perfectly good theory down the drain :-(.

Well, we're not going to find out anymore until we discover what the
error code actually is --- the "errno=0" bogosity isn't helping.
As Bruce mentioned, we did just commit a patch that #defines errno
as WSAGetLastError() on WIN32, so that you can get at least something
useful about socket errors.  I'd suggest pulling the current CVS sources
(or a nightly snapshot tarball dated after today) and building libpq
from that.  Then maybe we can learn more.

Сообщение: Re: Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: [GENERAL] psql -l)
Сообщение: Re: Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: [GENERAL] psql -l)