Add options (checkboxes) to disable folding/unfolding and highlighting in SQL-editor

От Nikolai Zhubr
Тема Add options (checkboxes) to disable folding/unfolding and highlighting in SQL-editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new checkboxes in the editor section of
pgadmin preferences, allowing to disable code folding/unfolding and
highlighting features. (By default, features would be enabled, retaining
exactly current visual experience.) I personally rather like
highlighting (if it works well) but mostly dislike folding/unfolding. In
other editors I usually disable it, as there is a respective option
allowing me to do so.

I think I'd be mostly able to prepare a patch myself, except for
translating it to all of supported languages. Luckily, I don't need any
MS tools to do this, so I don't expect much trouble.

Now question is, whould such patch be accepted to upstream? Because if
not, I'd probably rather not do it (not right now at least).

Thank you,
Nikolai