Re: Read consistency when using synchronous_commit=off

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: Read consistency when using synchronous_commit=off
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

all clients will get the latest version of the row (from RAM, that is). The only thing is that in case of server crash, not-yet-written-to-disk commits will be lost.

detailed explanation can be found here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/wal-async-commit.html

regards,

fabio pardi