Accessing multiple Databases at the same time

От Lucas, Fred
Тема Accessing multiple Databases at the same time
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi,
  Is there a way to SELECT tables or create JOINs from multiple databases through psql?
I have read through Mr. Momjian's book and looked at the online documentation and cannot find a reference to it.

I have been using the "USE" statement in MS SQL Server 7.0.
Is there a similar equivalency in Postgresql or would this have to be handled programmatically with multiple database connections?

Thanks in advance for any help on this...

Fred Lucas