Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running
Дата
Ответ на Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running  (Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl>)
Ответы Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running  (Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl> writes:
> Ok, using --enable-cassert might not be such a good idea for now, since it
> triggers a trap very early on in the conversion:

> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(((ntp)->t_data)->t_infomask & 0x0010)", File:
> "catcache.c", Line: 1729)

[ raised eyebrow... ]  That should definitely not be happening either.
In fact, I find that considerably more surprising than your original
report.  I'd suggest chasing this first.