Re: looking for old rpm

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: looking for old rpm
Дата
Re: looking for old rpm
Список pgsql-general
On 9/21/2015 12:31 AM, Etienne Champetier wrote:
> I'm looking for old postgres rpm, like
> postgresql93-server-9.3.6-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64.rpm
>
> (one of our software is "certified" with this minor version ...)

I cringe when I see requirements like this.     did they also 'certify'
this applicaiton to only run on whatever was the day's snapshot build of
the OS, such that any newer security updates and bug fixes can't be
applied to RHEL 6 ?

specific to 9.3.6, you'd be missing out on the fixes ...
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-3-7.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-3-8.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-3-9.html