Re: BUG #17238: Link to "Using EXPLAIN" in the "EXPLAIN" documentation

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: BUG #17238: Link to "Using EXPLAIN" in the "EXPLAIN" documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, at 1:33 PM, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
"Explain" documentation:
"Using EXPLAIN" documentation:

The "Explain" documentation does not have a link to "Using EXPLAIN" anywhere
in its documentation. These are highly related, and likely an interesting
followup topic for anyone reading the former. Therefore, I think the explain
documentation should link to the "Using EXPLAIN" documentation -- maybe as a
"to learn more..." link.
You didn't read it carefully. In the Outputs Section there is a link to section
14.1 that is exactly the "Using Explain" that you mentioned.

--
Euler Taveira