Re: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites

От Colin Beckingham
Тема Re: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 15/09/15 10:46 PM, Vahdet Mert wrote:<br /><blockquote cite="mid:COL131-W665E339FC0F3C70ED4936AE55B0@phx.gbl"
type="cite"><style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
href="mailto:pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org"moz-do-not-send="true">pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org</a> asking for help with
PgAdminQuery Tool Favorites. I havent received any reply and I hope this group will be more helpful:<br />  <br /> Bug
reference:13605<br /> Logged by: Vahdet Mert<br /> Email address: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
.pgadminfavoritesxml file as I can edit the xml directly and<br /> see the resulting favorites queries under the
/></div></blockquote>As feedback, works for me. I'm on openSUSE 13.2 latest pgadmin and I can save and retrieve
queries.Note that the add favorite remains greyed out until there is actually something in the query box to save. As
soonas a query is saved as a favourite, when you click the menu item the fav appears at the bottom of the list of
optionsand a click on that brings it back. Manage favs remains greyed out until there is something to manage.<br /><br
/>