logical-replication mailing list

От Martín Marqués
Тема logical-replication mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi there,

I know I'm just going over an old (maybe not that old) discussion about
having a separate list for BDR and UDR questions, but the traffic in the
pgsql-general list has grown, and others questioned on why those mails
didn't have a specific list which would on-board those topics.

So, if we were to ask for a new list (maybe we can call it
logical-replication@postgresql.org) which are the steps to get approval?

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/