Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/23/2015 09:53 AM, Igor Sosa Mayor wrote:
> Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> writes:
>
>> What happens if you run the function below directly in psql and not
>> through the trigger?
>
> exactly the same error.
>
>> Do you have both Python 2 and Python 3 on this machine?
>
> I have both.
>
>> Did you create both the 2u and 3u variants of plpythonu?
>
> I tried both... in my system (archlinux) there is plpython2u and
> plpythonu. I think the 2nd one is python3.

Meant to add:

What is the default system Python?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet