Functions returning SETs and CallableStatment Interface

От Thomas Hill
Тема Functions returning SETs and CallableStatment Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I would like a Java program that can be run in conjunction with an Apache Database Server and an Oracle server to also run using postgresql as backend. The program is using stored procedures and the callableStatement interface for "all" database communication.

If I understand the following statement from the documentation correctly, this means my code will not work when dealing with stored procedures returning restultsets.
"Functions that return data as a set should not be called via the CallableStatement interface, but instead should use the normal Statement or PreparedStatement interfaces."

So I was wondering if there are any plans for an implementation that allows using the callableStatement interface also for functions returning sets?

Thanks
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: sql type reported for enum
Сообщение: Re: sql type reported for enum